Me and mum towned again today. Went to Spotlight, Orrs Pharmacy and a few other places. I got a lamb-bag (like a handbag but it looks like a toy sheep). It's very cute and I got lots of adoring looks from people as I carried it around with me. Mum thinks it is stupid but she doesn't understand modern fashion very well. I got complimented on it once :)
Omg we got KFC for dinner and I got a cookies and cream crusher and it was very nice but cold. Haven't had KFC in months and months. I like popcorn chicken.
I watched a youtube video of a group of guys singing "bad romance" in acapella and it was funny. They are very talented. I think they call themselves "On the rocks". Yeah I don't know why either.
So yeah.
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment