Thursday, July 22, 2010
i know i say this heaps
I'm so fucking sick of having a violent brother who has anger management problems. He lashed out at me today for what should have been nothing at all. I wouldn't watch a youtube video that he wanted me to and it was my turn on the computer. I didn't cry until he was gone though which was good for me. Mum isn't home yet and things would have been different if she was. I feel defenseless when it's just me and John at home but it's not mum's fault that she has to work. John takes things too far and doesn't know when enough is enough. If I'm say something mean to him, he's twice as mean back and seems to think it's fair. I really wish I was an only child. So bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment