I think quite a few people at school hate me. I actually consider it a step up from being a relatively unknown "quiet funny girl". At least I'll be remembered in the years after high school. Unlike some people that everyone sees and is like "who is that person? I've never seen them before .." or "oh she was a lovely girl" "did you know her?" "no but she sat at the back of my english class ..". You get the point.
Facebook can be a vicious place. At least the insults are public and there is no destroying of evidence if you don't want to. I like how comments can be "liked" but sometimes it can feel like being ganged up on or a popularity contest. Which is what social networking sites are anyway. I really want some of the people who hate me to tell me to my face what I've done to offend them. But the people I have in mind rely heavily on being backed up by friends and hiding behind their computer screens.
That is all for now. Just ranting a bit.
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment