I feel safe writing this because none of my friends really blog anymore. So this is my little conversation with myself that is accessable to anyone but nobody will bother to read it. And that's ok with me.
I always have a wishlist because I always want a lot of things and I often forget about them, so I keep a record. There is a great variety of things on my current wishlist; material objects, people, things I want to happen etc. The only thing I will share with you right now are the material objects. I want an A7X shirt, a tripod, black cowboy boots, a white bow headband like Alice in Wonderland, Zooey Deschanel's wardrobe, a 1950's style high waisted skirt, posters of my favourite bands to put on my bedroom walls, a cute second-hand car, a part-time job that is easy and doesn't involve me interacting with people (being socially awkward and all). I can't think of anything else but there is way more. Hmm maybe I can tell you a few of the people on my wishlist ... Rupert Grint, Robert Pattinson, Bill Kaulitz, Austin Winkler, Jeremy Davis, Ian Somerhalder, Sinister from Daisy of Love, Tim Urban, M. Shadows, Vin Diesel, Clement Louis, Dave Strauchman, Zac Efron (when he was in the first and second HSM movies), Viggo Mortensen, Johnny Depp, Jude Law ... I could keep on listing them but nah. What a boring blog this would be. I'm not claiming that it's currently interesting or anything though.
I love taking photos but I haven't in a really long time. Since NYE I believe. And it's late March now. I have heaps of creative ideas stored in my brain but none of my friends are into photography as much as me. Well not openly anyway. I will just have to take photos of myself and/or inanimate objects. I will end up with a massive compilation of photos that will never see the light of day.
P.S. I would like to say that ***** is a two-faced bitch and I would not hesitate to give her a hiding if she had a go at me, kthanxbye.
P.P.S. Pixelating your genital region in photos is hilarious even if there's no indecent exposure. Just makes it look funny as.
Saturday, March 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fuck you lol
ReplyDelete