Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I need to vent (I edited it a bit)

DON'T READ THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR ME WHINING.

Good day to start with. All my subjects went well (including physics) and I was in a good mood. And then I got home ...

People, please don't talk about me behind my back. I don't like it and there is a good chance I will find out. Cheers.

My brother is being a dick and he has been since he walked in the door.

Mum is angsty because we decided not to go to the stage challenge preview night and she had previously declined a dinner invitation because she thought we were going. Buuut, it's unaffordable at the moment.

I have had a cry about it and now I'm fine, but some days are just too stressful. Everything just piles up and can be a little overwhelming.

No comments:

Post a Comment