Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I did something naughty

I'm at home catching up on my mountains of homework when I should be at school. I pretended to be sick this morning, well I actually did feel sick when I woke up but that only lasted half an hour. I was over it by about 8:30. I have finished my english essay which is due today (I did the whole thing 5 minutes ago) and finished task 2 of my health assignment which was due yesterday. Now I gotta do my maths, physics and task 3 for health. I'm kinda glad I'm at home or else I wouldn't get half this stuff done. If only my mum would let me stay home .. eh.

I also stayed up until 11:00pm last night recovering the front of all my school books. I left the backs they way they are but I don't really feel comfortable having all those photos on the front anymore. At the start of the year I thought it was a brilliant idea because I'd seen other people who did that and it looked awesome. I liked them before but yeah. On other people's books it's fine. I guess I'm just too insecure.

No comments:

Post a Comment