Tuesday, March 2, 2010

20 things I love and 20 things I hate

Hate:
1. Hearing strange noises when I'm home alone at night.
2. Vanessa Hudgens' singing voice. Apparently before she was in HSM she was planning to audition for American Idol. I wish she did. I would have loved to see Simon verbally abuse her and crush her dreams. Then she could crawl into a hole and become a twitchy little hermit.
3. When I fancy someone who only likes me as a friend.
4. Sunburn and peeling as a result. Tan lines, also.
5. When the contestant I hate wins the TV show.
6. People with flawless skin.
7. iPod shuffles. There is no fricken screen. wtf.
8. Liars.
9. People who wear clothes that are too small and their muffin top bulges over the top of their pants. And people who wear clothes that are way too big. Pants on the ground, pants on the ground, lookin' like a fool ...
10. People who are mean to animals.
11. When I get a test back and got almost everything wrong.
12. Loving junk food and not so much the healthy food.
13. People who are naturally good at everything.
14. When my brother hogs the computer when I need it, but when I don't he's always doing something else.
15. Tattoos of faces.
16. Crocs. No elaboration needed there.
17. Words with silent letters.
18. Busting to go toilet but the person who went before stunk it out and there's no other toilet available.
19. Talking to someone who has really bad breath or spits when they talk but they don't realize.
20. People who don't get my sense of humour and think I'm insane or on drugs.

Love:
1. Ron Weasley from the Harry Potter movies (not the books so much).
2. Black and white photos.
3. The way Sheldon from the Big Bang Theory talks.
4. Inside jokes.
5. Hot teachers.
6. The new Vodafone ads with the little white people.
7. Comfortable silences on the phone.
8. Finding an amazing new band that none of my friends know about. But then I tell them of course.
9. Having a photogenic day.
10. Laughing so hard I can't breathe.
11. Being up to date with everything.
12. When the sky is covered with grey clouds but the air is warm and dry.
13. Overhearing someone say something nice about me. It makes me feel better than when someone gives me a compliment to my face.
14. Casey from American Idol. Kara loves him too. She practically jizzes in her pants when she watches him sing. I like Todrick too.
15. Not being the last person to hear the latest news.
16. Reading a funny new joke.
17. Hearing a song on the radio that I haven't heard in years.
18. Fun websites like Facebook, Picnik and Youtube.
19. Accomplishing something I thought I couldn't do.
20. When I look in the mirror and feel beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. ha you are officially my kind of person. some of these were pretty hilarious and most of all it was real. so tired of seeing other people scared to just tell the truth.

    ReplyDelete